Terms & Conditions
1. BOOKING & PAYMENT:
- A deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to be paid at time of booking to secure the dates (full payment if check-in is within 30 days of booking). This payment constitutes the guest’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If payment is not received within 24 hours of booking the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let the property.
- The guest's credit card details are held for the $200 Bond. If, in the rare instance, the guest has caused damages during their stay, the owner will contact the guest prior to deducting the Bond from the guest's credit card.
- All credit card, Visa Debit and Debit Mastercard payments incur a 2% surcharge. Your credit card details are stored via a secure third party payment site Stripe.com, and are not visible by the owner.
- All bookings are subject to a cleaning fee and the amount will be specified to the guest at the time of booking.
- All one night bookings are subject to a small surcharge and the amount will be specified to the guest at the time of booking.
- The booking guest will be required to provide the owner with a copy of their photo ID at the time of booking. The owner will contact the guest once they have completed their reservation to obtain these details. These details will be destroyed by the owner once the guest's booking has been completed and the property has been checked by the owner's cleaner for potential damage.
- Any adult staying in the property will be required to provide the owner with their full name, phone number and residential address for safety and insurance purposes.
2. CANCELLATION & ALTERATIONS:
- If the guest cancels the booking 14 days or more before their check-in date, 50% of the accommodation cost is not refundable.
- If the guest cancels the booking less than 14 days before their check-in date, no refund will be given.
- If the guest has booked 30 days or less from their check-in date, no refund will be given.
- If the guest has booked for one night only, no refund will be given.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction by the guest (after check-in date), no refund will be given.
- Guests may move their booking dates up to 14 days prior to check-in. Should the new booking dates be at a higher rate, the guest will be required to pay the additional amount. Should your new dates have a lower fee than the originally booked dates, you will be charged the same amount as the original booking. Any change requests received less than 14 days prior to check-in will incur a $150 fee.
To maintain a good standard for all of our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
a. Arrival/Departure - Check-in is from 2pm, and checkout is no later than 11am. This allows us time to prepare the property for the next guests.
b. The number of guests is not to exceed two (2) people. Fees will apply for excess guests who are not authorised by the owner in advance.
c. Pets are not allowed on the premises or complex as per the Owners Corporation Rules. A copy of the rules can be found at the property in the Property Folder.
d. The property is to be left in a similar state and condition as found on arrival. Please do not leave your food or rubbish behind.
e. There is to be no smoking inside the apartment or on communal areas. Smoking is allowed on the property balcony only using the ash container provided, and the sliding door must be kept closed to avoid smoke entering the property. Please empty the ash container in the carpark rubbish bin before vacating.
f. As per local council regulations a 10pm noise curfew applies, failure to comply may result in termination of rental.
g. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear and tear associated with parties/functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional charges, and/or may result in immediate termination of rental.
h. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guest's responsibility during their stay. The owner will take no responsibility for the guest's personal property.
i. Loss of keys/swipes will incur a $100 fee.
4. The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owner reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. If there is any maintenance or repair required to the property, or you have any issues during your stay, please call the owner immediately.
These Terms are subject to change.