Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the accommodation cost is required to be paid in advance to secure the booking (full payment if check-in is within 30 days of booking). This payment constitutes the guest’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If payment is not received within 24 hours of booking the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let the property.
- The guest's credit card details are held for the $150 Bond. If, in the rare instance, the guest has caused damages during their stay, the owner will contact the guest prior to deducting the Bond from the guest's credit card.
- All credit card, Visa Debit and Debit Mastercard payments incur a 2% surcharge. Your credit card details are stored via a secure third party payment site Stripe.com, so rest assured that your card details are safe and are not visible by us.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If the guest cancels the booking more than 14 days before arrival, 50% of the accommodation cost will be refunded to the guest.
- If the guest cancels the booking less than 14 days before arrival, no refund will be given to the guest.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction by the guest (after arrival date), no refund will be given to the guest.
To maintain a good standard for all of our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
a. Check-in is only available between 2.00 - 9.45pm as the building is locked after hours. Please advise at your earliest opportunity if you plan to check-in after 7pm so I can organise alternative entry. I do my best to organise after hours entry for guests, however I take no responsibility for late guests who miss these cut-off times.
b. Checkout is no later than 11am as the owner needs time to prepare the property for the next guests.
c. The number of guests is not to exceed two (2) people. Fees will apply for excess guests who are not authorised by the owner in advance.
d. Pets are not allowed on the premises or complex as per the Owners Corporation Rules. A copy of the rules can be found at the property in the Property Folder.
e. The property is to be left in a similar state and condition as found on arrival. Please do not leave your food or rubbish behind.
f. There is to be no smoking inside the apartment or on communal areas. Smoking is allowed on the property balcony only using the ash container provided, and the sliding door must be kept closed to avoid smoke entering the property. Please empty the ash container in the carpark rubbish bin before vacating.
g. As per local council regulations a 10pm noise curfew applies, failure to comply may result in termination of rental.
h. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear and tear associated with parties/functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional charges, and/or may result in immediate termination of rental.
i. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guest's responsibility during their stay. The owner will take no responsibility for the guest's personal property.
j. Loss of keys/swipes will incur a $100 fee.
4. The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owner reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. If there is any maintenance or repair required to the property during your stay, please call the owner immediately.